Skip to main content

Snowmobile Club

About Us
Contact Us
2017 Poker Run
Local Area Information
TMA Sales
Safety Courses
Trail Report
Trail Map
Club Meetings
2017 Trail Maintenance Assessment Pass (TMA) Requirement
A TMA must be purchased from a club and displayed according to Vermont law. TMAs can only be purchased from a club’s membership chairperson or a local business that has been contracted to sell TMAs for the club.
TMA Pricing
Click Here  for TMA pricing for the 2017 season.
TMA Sales Day:

We will be hosting a TMA  Sales Day on December 3rd from 1 - 4 PM at the Lyndonville House of Pizza & NEK Country Store.  Stop buy to get your Earlybird TMAs and talk to Club Members to see what's new this year in the North East Kingdom.


When to Buy:

Be sure to buy your TMA Passes before December 15th to take advantage of early bird prices

Where to Buy:
Below is a list of businesses where you can buy TMAs from our club.  As always, we appreciate the support we receive from local area businesses.
Everybuddy's Casual Dining, 774 Main Street, Lyndonville, VT 05851-------------------802-626-8685
Wheelock Village Store, 1311 VT-122, Lyndonville, VT 05851------------------------------------802-626-8030
NEK Country Store, 466 Rt 114, East Burke, VT 05832-----------------------------------------802-626-4611
Ordering TMAs by Mail:
To order TMAs by mail, complete the following steps:
1. Print and fill out the TMA form(s). You will need to fill out a form for each snowmobile. Please write clearly. All sections must be filled out completely for your application to be processed.   To qualify for a FAMILY TMA, you may list a different club member name on each form, but all of the sleds must have the same name on each form under "Registered Owner".  You must purchase (2) TMAs at full value and can then purchase additional TMAs at the Family rate posted.  Click Here  to access and print the 2017 TMA Form.
2. Make check Payable to Lyndon SnoCruisers for the total amount due on all completed TMA forms.  Please note that you are required to pay a club "membership" fee of $20 per sled as indicated on the TMA form.
3. Make copies of all sled registrations.
4. Mail TMA forms, copies of registrations with payment to:
Lyndon Sno Cruisers
P.O. Box 1235
Lyndonville, VT 05851

Thank you in advance for purchasing your TMAs from the Lyndon SnoCruisers.